Join our team -
Employees of CCA have opportunities for training and to challenge their skills and to utilize advanced technology. Additionally, CCA provides opportunities for staff to deploy to hurricanes through FEMA relationships and other national needs such as the Gulf Oil Spill.
CCA employees are rewarded for their service through a competitive compensation and benefit package and through numerous events during the year, see examples below –
- STARS recognition through peer nominations!
- EMS Week breakfasts cooked and served by management for service providers!
- Company sponsored employee events –
- Winter Party with great food, music and prizes!
- Day at the zoo!
- Minor League baseball games!
- Length of Service recognition!
- Thanksgiving gift cards!
- Thanksgiving breakfast cooked and served by management!
- Thanksgiving turkey cooked and served by management!
- Christmas gift cards!
- Christmas ham cooked and served by management!
Employees of CCA have opportunities to be involved through participation in a number of employee engagement workgroups and have the ability to submit ideas and raise issues through the Opportunity For Improvement (OFI) process.
CCA offers more than a job - CCA offers career opportunites through paid tuition for career advancement; for example, CCA will pay tuition for eligible team members for Medics to earn CICP certification, EMTs to advance to Medics, and Wheelchair Technicians/Drivers to become EMTs. Whether you a start your EMS/Medical transportation career with us or are looking for career advancement opportunities CCA is the place to be!